Private Security – Kansas City
Why Facility Managers Contract with TCS-Kansas City
Twin City Security (TCS-Kansas City) provides on-site security guards for businesses, public spaces and events throughout the metro area. We’re a locally owned and managed, private security company.
Clients appreciate both the value and customized security solutions we offer. Property managers have a responsibility to think about the safety of facilities and business operations. Situations, like tornados, floods, vandals, burglars, fires and crime require security solutions.
Invest in Strong Security Solutions
Security guards offer cost savings for your business. Many insurance companies give discounts for having our security guards on the premises.
Hiring a private security company significantly reduces the likelihood of lawsuits related to negligence of foreseeable events. It also shifts some of the legal liability for employee and customer safety to us.
Security guards help avoid any disasters with preventative measures. In unavoidable disaster situations, the quick response of a security guard helps people get to safety and minimizes catastrophic losses of valuables.
Consider the following questions:
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need a strong security team on your side.
Choosing Between Contract Security and In-House Security
After deciding you need on-site security guards, you must decide if you are qualified to manage a security team yourself. Most facility managers do not have a strong background in security and decide to contract with a private company.
As a private security company, we provide capable guards and manage all hiring, training and oversite of the guards. Most facility managers prefer to concentrate on other aspects of their job.
For small to medium size facilities, contracting with a private security guard company is typically less expensive than having your own team.
TCS-Kansas City – A Step Above the Rest
TCS-Kansas City has a reputation for success. We are the private security company you need to do the job right.
At TCS-Kansas City, we retain almost 100% of our security guards and our clients because we treat people with respect and have high standards for excellence.
TCS-Kansas Qualities and Core Values
- Cooperation and Collaboration – Our management team and 24/7 dispatch center provide a valuable resource to clients and on-site security guards.
- Proactive solutions – Our guards and our management team are always looking to improve safety and performance. We don’t wait for problems to arise.
- Responsive – When you have concerns, just pick up the phone. You receive a quick response from a person with the authority to address your concern. Working with a locally owned and managed company means you don’t have to wade through undue bureaucracy.
- Customizable – Get the security package tailored to your facility needs.
- Skilled – Officers wearing the TCS badge are prepared to handle a variety of situations.